‘Arties’ cottage is located on the edge of the Tarkine Wilderness & Arthur Pieman Conservation Area. As such, it makes a perfect base for relaxation or exploration of the rugged far north-west coast of Tasmania, as well as the Arthur River and Tarkine rainforest areas.
Situated on 2 acres of native vegetation and set back from the road, this double-storey cottage is private, sunny and comfortable, and host to abundant native wildlife and flora.
Fully self-contained, three bedrooms provide accommodation for up to 6 guests. The main bedroom downstairs provides a Queen-size bed and the two bedrooms upstairs have two single beds in each room. All linen and towels are provided and all beds are fitted with electric blankets.
The Cottage is well appointed with features including:
- free-standing stove and oven
- microwave oven, comprehensive selection of cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery,
- dishwasher & refrigerator
- tea/coffee making facilities
- double shower and twin vanity basins
- washing machine and clothes dryer
- clothes line, iron and ironing board,
- heating upstairs and downstairs
- satellite television
- stereo/CD player
- children’s art supplies and board games
- table tennis
- small library in main bedroom
- gas barbeque
‘Arties’ is a non-smoking establishment.
Pets are not welcome due to our commitment to protecting the wildlife.